Thursday, May 1, 2014

Talia

Confessions of babies


This story is a bunch of confessions from the point of view of babies each baby will have a short summary of their confession.  These babies do not exist [not that I know of at least] so please enjoy!

Henry:  I wish my mom would stop making faces when she changes my diaper.  I mean its just another dirty diaper.  if she is going  to make faces then why change my diaper at all.

Eleanor:  could my dad please stop feeding me peas at dinner.  They give me a stomach ache before bed its okay at lunch but not at dinner.  I mean honestly what if somebody was shoving food into your mouth that you get stomach aches from?

Charlie: do all grandmas pinch cheeks?  Because I know my grandma does.  She pinches them until they turn  redder then my favorite plastic fire truck.  I mean is it illegal for a grandma to not pinch cheeks?

Juliet: how come my sister gets to play the piano but I cant?  My parents applaud when my sister [kate] plays the piano but when I do they laugh and scold.  I do the exact thing kate does smack the piano keys and look up at the strange symbols on the music stand.  I guess my parents just don’t understand my musical talent.


Even though this story was short and more like a list then a story the message that I was trying to get out is some babies love gurgling and getting their cheeks pinched.  Some babies loath it more then anything.   All babies are different  and they all have feelings so support them because one day or another they will be taking care of you.

1 comment:

  1. Talia, that gave me a good laugh. You are a very great story writer. Keep on writing!
    your class mate,
    Adelle K.

    ReplyDelete