Friday, May 30, 2014

Talia

I am going to Chicago this summer with my family. We go to Chicago every year.  I have been going to Chicago since I was a baby.  Most of my family lives in Chicago.  Both of my parents grew up there.

 When I go to Chicago I usually stay ay my nanas house nana is my mom’s mom.  When I stay at my grandmas house me and my sister sleep in my dad’s bedroom from when he was a kid.  My grandma is my dad’s mom.  When we go to Chicago we see lots of my cousins aunts and uncles.


 We never have to stay in a hotel when we go to Chicago.  I am excited to go to Chicago because I love eating breakfast with my whole family. 

Ms. Luria - What is your favorite thing to do in Chicago? I lived there for one summer and I loved walking by the lake front and enjoying the breeze on muggy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment