Friday, May 30, 2014

Cory

This summer vacation I’m going to the beach. I’m going with my mom and cousin. The first thing I’m going to talk about is how where going to get there. The second thing I’m going to talk about is what I’m where to do.

     The first thing I’m going to talk about is how where going to get there. Where getting there by my mom’s car. It is going to take a lot of time to get there. That’s because we need to make a couple stops before we go. We need to get gas and food. We also need snakes for the road.


The second thing I’m going to talk about is what where going to do. One thing where going to do is play in the water. Another thing where going to do is build sand castles. One more thing where going to do is collect souvenirs to show our friends and family. My Family and I are going to have so much fun this summer. I hope we can do many more adventures. 

Cory - It sounds like you are going to have a really fun vacation. I love playing in the water and building castles too!

No comments:

Post a Comment