Thursday, May 1, 2014

Simon


    My topic today is tsunamis. Tsunamis are caused by volcanoes and earthquakes. Some islands may have a tsunami. It could destroy everything on the island! For example Hawaii could be destroyed!
    Tsunamis are caused by volcanoes and earthquakes. Tropical islands were created by volcanoes! Earthquakes can be on some islands. Tsunamis can kill a ton of humans. If a human walks up to one, it will probably die from the impact.
    Tsunamis have wiped out cities. A tsunami has wiped out some of Japan. Cannon Beach has had a small tsunami. About 1,000 humans can be wiped out. A tsunamis impact is very strong.
    My action plan is to tell everyone to get of a tropical island. I will probably do it when a volcano is about to erupt. Also, I will do it when it is needed. It will help because some people won't get killed. If this ever happens in my life, I will be scared to do this action plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment