Thursday, May 1, 2014

Zaidee

"Spring Break"
            This spring break I am going to help my grandpa move in. I am happy because he is moving here, all the way from Florida. He is moving into the apartment down the block. He isn't moving all the way in until April first. His apartment is going to be really big.
            I also might go to my favorite summer camp. They are open in winter break too. The name of the place is C.J.C.C (Charles Jordan Community Center). I have been going there for three years. My favorite part is the Counselors.

            The rest of my spring break will be spent playing video games on my PS3. My favorite video game is Little big planet. It is my favorite video game because it's creative. I've played it several times, I also like all the levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment