Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Malaya

Malaya’s Pet Shop
Chapter One

In my real life story about Malaya’s Pet Shop, you might hear the animals you might know. Now we must read.

When I was six years old I wrote something in my diary. It was about me growing up to be a pet shop owner. And here are some animals that are in the pet shop: cats, dogs, snakes, rats, mice, bunnies, guinea pigs, hamsters, pigs, fish, parrots, ferrets, chinchillas, turtles, baby moles, and lizards.
Now what I’m going to talk about is where the pets are from. Most of the pets are from different kinds of breeders.

Chapter Two


My favorite animal is a Yorkshire Terrier. I like that they are smart and they think they are big dogs. They are from England and Scotland. They are adorable, snuggly, and soft. If you get a girl Yorkie, they can have four to five babies in a litter. They like to chew on chew toys and they like bones. Sometimes when Yorkies get dirty they shake and get it all over you. Some Yorkies like to play in mud, juice, and whatever you spill on the ground. They like to eat bacon, ham, dog food, and smelly, squishy food that’s in a can. Here’s one thing that’s kind of gross; they like to eat bugs! But they cannot eat chocolate or else they will get sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment