Thursday, May 1, 2014

Rakyah

"Basketball"
            I'm an expert at the sport basketball. I've been playing since I was five. In Sunday school I played basketball with Marquis's dad. I like basketball so much I ask to go play it every Sunny day. I like to play against Brendon sometimes.

            One rule is if you pick up the ball and dribble it's called double dribble. If you run without dribbling it is called a travel. Oh and let's not forget if you push the person with the ball it's called a foul. The final rule is know if you are on the side you shoot on and go pass the middle line it's called back court violation. That's all the rules I know, until farther into the game.

            One thing you need is a basketball. Next you need at least 2 hoops. After you should wear shorts or at least a short sleeve shirt. Then you need a lot of open space. The 2 final things you need is a coach and a person to play against.

            One of my strategies are do a fake to fake the person out. The next one is pass the ball so it doesn't get stolen. The 3rd one is let the other team foul you so you can get free shots. The final one is don't go back court and pay attention to the line.

            I like to play basketball because it's one of my favorite sports. My dad like to play against me. My sister likes to do alley hoops. A lot of people like basketball. Those are the reasons I like basketball.



No comments:

Post a Comment