Thursday, May 1, 2014

Olivia

I'm going to tell you about being a little sister. My brother's name is Myles. There are good and bad things about being a younger child.

            Myles is three years older than me. The day I was born I became a little sister. I consider myself an expert because over the years I've learned a lot. I never knew somebody you love so much could drive you crazy. I am glad I'm the little sister. (Sometimes!)

            When I was little I called Myles My-my. I couldn't pronounce Myles because of the L. I could talk early because he was always talking to me. I learned to walk at 10 months. If I wasn't in the mood for walking. Myles would give me a piggy back or horsey ride.

            There are lots of positive and negative things about being the younger one. It's a little different than living with a friend. We like to wrestle and make songs together. Because we both want to be right, we get in a lot of arguments. We never stay mad for long because we do have fun together.

            Having Myles for a brother makes me lucky. Some brothers are really mean all the time. I'm glad I have a brother like Myles.



No comments:

Post a Comment