Thursday, May 1, 2014

Simon

"Clash of clans"
            Clash of clans is a strategy game, you can go in the shop to get new stuff. My favorite defense is the X-bow. It is a big crossbow, you can upgrade stuff to make them better.

            As I said you can upgrade stuff to make them better. If you upgrade your town hall you can buy more stuff. Things look better when you upgrade them. Walls zap lightning at level 11! Everything looks cool when you upgrade.

            You can upgrade barracks to get better troops. Troops you can use to attack people. You can upgrade troops in a laboratory to make them better. I really love attacking people.

            Gems you can get for completing achievements. Also from removing obstacles. You can use them for speeding things up. I like speeding up builders. Gems are good to have.


            Clash of Clans is a true game. A ton of people play it. It is a very popular game. I am  good at it. That is why I am an expert on Clash of Clans.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you wrote about a video game.

    ReplyDelete