Friday, May 16, 2014

Elena

   Last Friday, our class went on a jet boat field trip to explore Portland’s bridges. Our jet boat was called the Rain Dancer. We boarded the boat at OMSI near the submarine at 12.15 pm. I was a little scared to go on the jet boat and get wet. I sat next to my dad and Corey.

        The jet boat driver’s name was Korey. He liked to splash us with water on purpose. My dad, Corey and I got splashed a lot, because we were sitting in the third row. On the way back to the dock, it started to hail really hard. All the kids screamed, because we were soaked and cold.

        The weather was really bad that day, but I enjoyed the field trip a lot. We went under most of the bridges of the Willamette River. It was quite fun to get splashed and my favorite part was when we went really fast on the river. We learned new facts about the bridges too.

No comments:

Post a Comment