Thursday, May 1, 2014

Mason - Raising chickens

How to Raise Chickens

First to raise a chicken you must get an egg. Actually, you can get chicks at some stores.  Once you get chickens, you must name them. Sometimes it is hard to name them. I named mine after their personality.


Now I will teach you how to care for chickens. When you check for eggs, do not lift the chicken out of the box.  I’ve done this once and got hurt fingers. When feeding the chickens, pour chicken food all over the coop. Do not feed them compost, they are chickens, not worms. Raising chickens is very fun. 

2 comments:

  1. I really liked that your story teaches how to care for chickens. - Mateo L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved how funny your story was. I hope that you write more in the future! Ms. L

    ReplyDelete