Thursday, May 1, 2014

Milan

My topic is about kittens. Kittens can be cute, but sometimes they can be harsh. I've liked kittens since kindergarten. I like them because they don't do as much business around the house. If I got a kitten I would want a white kitten.

            Next I am going to tell you what a kitten might do while you're gone. First if you have a doggie door it might wander off. Second it might run around the house. Third it might eat some food or might run out the house and do some business.

            How to get a cat. First you want to find a cat that is right for you. Then you might want to buy a scratch board. You need to fill its bowl before you leave.

            Next I am going to tell you how to set up before you leave a cat. First you want to fill its bowl. Next open its cage. Third put newspapers in the cage. Fourth say goodbye.


            When I am older I would like to get a cat. I could not get a cat now because my dad is allergic. If I get a cat it would be white.

No comments:

Post a Comment