Thursday, May 1, 2014

Justine

            My kid business is cleaning houses. I know not to use things that the owner of the house does not want me to use. I think I will charge the owner 15 if they have a big house. I hope I will get their hose very clean. I also can’t wait to clean people’s houses.

            To be a boss, you have to be imaginative, creative, energetic, determined and organized. To be imaginative you could come up with bold ideas. When you are creative you design something new. To be organized you put things in the right place. I hope I will be a good boss.

5 comments:

  1. That is a great idea, to clean houses to earn some money. Frequently, elderly neighbors appreciate having some extra help doing tasks that have become difficult with age.

    Do you help out with a lot of chores at home? What is your most favorite chore and your least favorite?

    Good luck with your plans, Justine!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to know what it takes to be a successful business owner - you do have to be creative, organized, determined and energetic to run your own business. I'm sure you will be a good and fair boss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know from experience that you are a great house cleaner! Great idea, and I think you would be a great boss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Justine,

    This is an excellent idea for a business and one that people will pay good money for! It sounds like you know exactly what it takes to be a successful business person and boss.

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were able to use your writing skills to tell us exactly what it takes to be a good boss and to tell us about your business ideas. Nice job,

    ReplyDelete