Thursday, May 1, 2014

Elliana

Growing blueberries
By Elliana 

Elliana and her family grew blueberries. They first made a pot. Then they got dirt and put it in the pot. Next they put seeds in the pot. After that, Elliana put some water.

The next day she woke up, and the seeds grew and grew. It was really, really big. The next morning, the root was in her face. It was in her family’s faces too. It was so, so, so big!

It was the biggest thing Elliana had ever seen. Her family told her to cut it. She said, “No!” She started to scream. She said, “This is the worst day ever!” She said, “What can get worse, I hate my life!”

The plant started to grow more and more when she was mad. She said, “Wait, I have an idea.” She was so nice to her family, friends, aunts, and parents that the plant got smaller and smaller. Then it turned back into a seed.


That’s my story growing blueberries.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you made it go into her face! he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the story! My favorite part was when the plant got bigger and bigger and bigger, and then she was nicer and it got smaller and smaller.- Mateo L.

    ReplyDelete