Thursday, May 1, 2014

Violet

"Global Warming"
Today I will tell you about Global Warming and penguins global warming means the earth is getting warmer. If it gets to hot in Antarctica penguins will lose their homes.
Global Warming is a problem that affects penguins. Some penguins live in Antarctica and (skipped) is a freezing cold place. Antarctica is getting warmer because of global warming.
If it becomes too hot for penguins their homes will be destroyed. One way it could be bad is it could be bad is it  could be harder to have babies. Another way it could be bad is the ice could melt. Finally the way it could be bad is less fish for penguins.
My action plan is I will not use as much electricity. I will do this on thanksgiving. Here's why it will help global warming if you use more electricity the greenhouse gasses causes global warming.

1 comment:

  1. Ms. Violet, I loved your piece on Global Warming. I sure enjoyed having you in Kindergarten. I am trying really hard not to call your sister "Violet". Ms. Foster

    ReplyDelete