Thursday, May 1, 2014

Cory

I’m an expert on Minecraft. I’ve been playing Minecraft for a year. Minecraft is a very educational game. It teaches you how to mine and build things. The first thing I’m going to talk about is how to build a house. The third thing I’m going to talk about is some strategies.

I’ve been playing Minecraft for a year. The first thing I’m going to talk about is some of the weapons they have. Some of the weapons they have are sword pickaxes, axes, hoes, and bow and arrows. In Minecraft you can also get weapons from mods.

In Minecraft you have to build a house. The first house design I’m going to talk about is the dirt house. The dirt house is made out of dirt blocks. The simple way of building it is put one lair on top and dig down and put a roof on top.

Some strategies in Minecraft are avoid contact with monsters. Another strategy is make a bed. Another strategie is get some food from animals. One more strategy is mane a funis after you have a house and weapons.


In the future I would like to make a new Minecraft game. I’m hoping I can design the software. I would like to play Minecraft with my friends and family. I would like to play Minecraft the most with my friend Ethan. I enjoy playing  Minecraft because you can build towers.

No comments:

Post a Comment