Friday, May 16, 2014

Talia

Welcome to my world

I watch as my family gobbles up all the eggs and bacon leaving nothing for me.  I sigh and trot into the living room and plop down on the couch.  My favorite blue elephant stuffed animal lay next to me I leaned over and nudged it with my nose.  I heard the mailman knock on the door.  I rushed over but my dad beat me. Dad opened the door and smiled as if he expected the mailman to pull a magic wand out of his bag but the mailman just shrugged and walked away.  Dad’s shoulders wilted as he closed the door with a sigh.  Hillary entered the room and turned on the television (our house is always so busy).

 Nobody ever thinks that dogs understand television but we really do.

  “Bella oh Bella time for your Sunday wet dog food breakfast,” calls mom.  I rush right back into the kitchen and watch eagerly as mom opens up the can of wet dog food and pours it into the dish.  When she is done with the operation I bury my head into the dish while mom refills my water bowl.  When I finish eating I trot back to Hillary and nuzzle up against her. 


  The television show that she was watching was almost over you can tell because two people were hugging and crying.  As Hillary turns off the television I go sit and wait at the door to be let out to do my business and run around.  Hillary opens up the door to let me run around, I burst out of the house and let the wind hit my face as my ears flop in the wind I make loopy figure eights.  Knowing I am at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment