Thursday, May 1, 2014

Lily

"Expert Soccer"
            I am an expert at playing soccer. I started playing when I was 5. What my coach said is that my kicks are super powerful. My coach Dylan teaches us really good strategies to score goals. At games I am never goalie. I like Dylan because before games he lets us put grass in his hair for good luck.

            My teams name is Pegasus. The girls on my team are Ingrid, Laney, El, JQuinn, Abigail, Sela, Scarlet and Tabitha. Quinn and Abigail are really good at soccer. Sela is new on the team. Ingrid is really a good goalie. My favorite is a striker but it is hard.

            There is a lot of equipment you need for soccer. One is a soccer ball. You need cleats, shin guards,  and special socks for your shin guards. Two important things are your jersey and shorts. The shorts to not be like summer shorts. Normally your coach will give you your jersey.

            My coach teaches my team really good strategies to score goals. One trick is to pass the ball to the middle. If you pass it to the middle the other team can't get the ball. Another trick is to kick to the corner of the goal because if you kick to the corner of the goal the goalie will be in the middle so you will score. The last trick is to throw the ball down the line.

            Soccer is a fun sport for me. If you like running you will like soccer. Soccer is special to me because it is the only sport I play.

"The End"

No comments:

Post a Comment