Thursday, May 1, 2014

Malaya

I like sharks because they have over 100 teeth and they are pretty. I touched a shark before and it felt slimy. I touched it in an aquarium. I felt kind of scared when I touched the shark. I think sharks are big, dangerous living mammals. I was scared of it jumping up because we were bending over the aquarium. It did jump up and it scared us.

We got to feed it fish. They like to hunt fish under water.Sharks like to chomp fish with their hundreds of teeth.  They have a good sense of smell. They almost, almost never eat people. We had to wear special gloves because the fish were still alive and they were wiggling around. The shark ate lots of fish. There were buckets of different types of fish.

My favorite part of the shark was seeing the sun reflect off of its skin. The sun make its skin look like a rainbow. I would like to see sharks again in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Malaya,
    Ms Luria told me you had written a good story about a shark - I am amazed that you have TOUCHED a shark. You had lots of interesting details in your story, and I particularly liked your description at the end that the sun made its skin look like a rainbow.
    You did a very nice job of making me know more about sharks.

    ReplyDelete