Thursday, May 1, 2014

Zaidee

Hello my name is Zaidee and my expert speech is about ferrets. The reason is I've wanted a ferret a long time. I first found out about ferrets from my mom. Her old co-worker's friend has a ferret named Clementine. Here are a few things I've learned about ferrets.

            Ferrets are really mean, right? I guess it's true. Well it depends some ferrets tend to be fierce. Most ferrets can be trained. Adopting a ferret when it is young it there is a better chance that it will be nice. Then again, some ferrets are downright mean.

            What do they like to eat? Ferrets are carnivores which means they primarily eat meat. I mean, have you seen their teeth? Their ancestors ate small prey. High grade cat food and pre-killed mice are a good diet for a ferret. Ferrets very rarely eat plants.

            What do they look like? Well there are 4 basic colors. The sable, albino, dark-eyed white and silver. Albinos have white fur and pink eyes. The color sometimes has to do with the pattern. That is one fact that makes them very unique.


            I think I am an expert on ferrets because I know a lot about them. I know more than anyone else I know. One important fact about owning ferrets is they require a lot of responsibility and care. They are also very sneaky and require a lot of space. Oops I almost forgot they reek!

No comments:

Post a Comment