Friday, May 30, 2014

Elena

On July 1st, my family and I are moving back to Belgium. Before leaving, we will take one last trip in United States. We are going to visit the Yellowstone, the Grand Canyon and Zion National Parks. I am excited to go see these incredible parks. I am also very sad to leave Portland and the United States.

        We will fly to Montana and then my dad will drive an RV to Yellowstone. The Yellowstone park is in Wyoming. I have learned that the Yellowstone was the first National Park to open. Two-thirds of the world geysers are in the Yellowstone. I hope I will see a bison, as there are many of them in the park.

        After a few days in the Yellowstone, we will fly to Las Vegas. From there, we will drive an RV to Arizona and visit the Grand Canyon. We will hike down the Canyon. If it is too hard and hot, my brother and I might ride on a mule. I learned that the canyon has many different kinds of rock layers,

        We will stay a few days and then drive to Zion National Park, in Utah. I have learned that there is a lot of beautiful, easy hikes in the park. There are also rock arches, cliffs and canyons. I hope to see more animals and interesting landscapes. I wonder which park I will like best.

Ms. Luria - Elena I am sorry that we are going to be missing each other. I get back from Belgium a few days before your leave! I hope that you stay in touch with us after this year! We all hope you have a wonderful time exploring the parks of the US before heading back to Belgium. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment