Thursday, May 1, 2014

Julian

                Hello. I am a globe. I live in your basement under a pile of clothes. It’s not fun because I can’t move. I’m round and big too.

                One day my owner came down to her basement. She came with a baby. The two-year-old cute little baby walked over to me and sat on me. Then I heard a pop. It smelled really bad.

                Since the clothes went away because the baby pushed it. So I rolled to the stairs. Bump! I hit the stairs.

                Then the owner’s husband came down and saw the globe.

                He said, “Oh. We can use that.” Then he picked me up and brought me upstairs. He sat me on the coffee table next to the couch.

                Then the next thing I knew is the baby touching me. The baby pushed me off the table. CRASH! I broke.


                Then the husband put me back together and scolded the baby. He just sat and smiled because he didn’t know what he said. Then when the baby realized the husband was scolding him, he cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment