Friday, May 30, 2014

Azariah

  In the summer i plan to have my birthday.I also probaly might go to some of my friends birthday partys that are in the summer.I will probaly have some sleepovers during the summer.Also for my birthday i might go to Johns Incredible Pizza.I might go  to a cool park by my house.I am going to read book study for fourth grade.I am going to draw flowers and do art.


     I am going to study for the math and reading test.I might go to Texas to see my famliy.I am going to play with my baby sister.I am also going to teach her her abcs and her counting.I am going to send emails to my god sister in texas.I  am going to do bbc dance mat typing.

Ms. Luria- It sounds like you are going to have a very fun summer. What books do you plan on reading this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment