Thursday, May 1, 2014

Timmy

Hello my name is Timmy I'm expert on football. For practice we're running they say 200.s or Dolphins. Push up and sit up, they're positions D of end and center also.

            They play like thunder smoke. Now I am going to tell you about the game. For practice it's kind of hard, there is a lot of running in it sometimes. We do pushups, sit ups and we go on our knees and hit each other's shoulder pads so we get stronger. Don't' ever try to quit on practice because that's not going to help. I enjoy practice because I learn how to be a teammate.       
            In a game don't' pay attention to anyone else, just your teammates. You might want to think of what you're going to do first and not cheat. My cousin Myles Jones, he is a great football player. He hurts people when he tackles them because he is tall and big. I like the game because you get to meet other players.

            When you score points you need to always protect yourself. You want to run to where the goal post is at. There is a pat so when you score the point you get an extra one. When you first make a touchdown you get six points. Kick off points is three more. When you score points think where you're going, always sprint. I like touchdowns because you get points.

There's a defensive end, running back, defensive tackle and the quarter back. Know your position so you know where you're going. Don't trick people that you are on their team or offense if you know your position you get a trophy at the end of the season of football. I like positions because they sound cool.

            When you score points you need to always protect yourself. You want to run to where the goal post is at. There is a pat so when you score the point you get an extra one. When you first make a touchdown you get six points. Kick off points is three more. When you score points think where you're going, always sprint. I like touchdowns because you get points.

            Like I said in my speech, it helps you learn things. Practice is cool. The game is where you score points. Scoring points is hard. Everybody has a position. I like football because it teaches me to self control myself.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Jscore

No comments:

Post a Comment