Friday, May 30, 2014

Justine

Justine’s Summer

Over the summer my grandparents are going to come here. My grandma is a bird expert. My grandpa sometimes spoils me and is a photographer. My step-grandma is a good cook and likes to cook with me. I’m very very very excited!!

My grandpa most likely will take me on a fun hike. My grandma might teach me some awesome bird facts. My grandparents might even take me to water or an amusement park. 

After they leave L I am going to Pickathon. (An awesome camping place a lot of people go to). There is a circus, music, and fun places in a forest for kids.


After all that my mom and I are going on a mom and daughter trip. We are going to Timothy Lake up in Mt. Hood. We are going to go on hikes, make s’mores, and sleep in a tent. That’s a little bit of what I’m going to do this summer.  

Ms. Luria - Justine, I can't wait to hear about the Pickathon. I've heard that it is amazing. Have you been before?

No comments:

Post a Comment