Thursday, May 1, 2014

Dylan

I am an expert on Legos. Legos are bricks that stick together. You can build lots of things with Legos. There is a Lego guy called Mr. Gold. Mr. Gold is the rarest Lego guy in the world.

            There are so many Legos in the world. You can collect some of them. I have a lot of Legos. I want to get the whole Lego City. The Lego City is a big thing of Lego sets. They are made into a city and it is called the Lego City. I think there are over 20 Lego sets in the Lego City. There are about 5,000 to 7,000 Legos in the world. Legos are one of the west popular toys in the world. If you go to a store you can buy a lot of Legos.

            There is a movie called Lego the movie. Lego the movie is about a boy named Emmet who defeats Lord Business. He is an evil Lego guy. Lego the movie is my favorite movie. Then Emmet became friends with lord business. They use a weapon called the Kragle, it is very powerful.

            The last thing I am going to talk about is how they make Legos. It takes a lot of time to make Legos. You need to put them through a machines. This is how you need to make them. You have to put them into a big delivery truck and it will take them places.

            I enjoy Legos and I hope you do. For everybody who does not have Legos I hope they will get some.


Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I liked how you explained a lots about where you can get legos and how they make them.Your writing was amazing you explained so much and I liked it.

    ReplyDelete