Thursday, May 1, 2014

Lily


"Writing Sample"
            This spring break I am going to Champoeg State Park. I think my grandpa and grandma are taking me and my brother. Me and my cousin made a secret hide out i the woods. In our hide out we spy on bikers and play Star Wars. My favorite part about Champoeg is that it has lots of bike paths.
            One of our favorite bike paths is the one that leads to the visitor center. Inside is the history of Champoeg State Park. It has nature videos and candy sticks. The visitor center is almost exactly like a museum. My favorite part of the visitor center is the videos and the bike path.
            Another fun activity is doing the Junior Ranger program. I did it once and I enjoyed the fun activities. Once you had a list of things to find that was really fun but hard. Sometimes we would not go to the meetings. My favorite part of this program is looking at old things.
            I really like Champoeg because I love to bike. Once I am there I don't want to leave. I can't wait for spring break. So we can go. Also don't go if you don't like to bike.

"The End"

No comments:

Post a Comment