Saturday, November 12, 2011

Taylor

Have you ever dreamed or having super speed what if you could really super speed? If I could have any Super power, I would be able to have Super speed.

I would super speed to the park. I will see a roller Costers. I will race with the race car. I will stay longer at my friends house before my mom come home so I don’t get in trouble.

I will Supper Speed to one place and another. I will be at school and tell the teacher if I can go to the bothroom I will run home eat big bags of tacis. I will run to Hollywood. I will Super Speed to New York and get a big bag of tacis.

I will Super Speed to a for place. I will go to every place in the would. I will see every soccer game. I will go to game stop quickly before my mo get home. I will go to Mexico to see my old house and my Dad.

2 comments:

  1. Point: Super Speed is definitely an amazing super power. I loved how many uses you came up with for this power. My favorite was going to see "every soccer game."

    Question: Super speed sounds great, but do you think there would be any problems that would come from being so fast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Point: Super Speed is awesome! I'd like to have it too! I think it would be great to go to every place in the world! And my favourite is when you use it to get home before your mom so you don't get into trouble!

    Question: If you don't use Super Speed, what is your favourite way to travel? Mine is by train.

    Dav

    ReplyDelete