Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Parker

Have you ever played 4-square? Well I have, and I’m going to tell you all I know about 4-square.

First, I’m going to tell you the rules. If you touch the ball before it bounces you’re out or if you hold the ball more 3 seconds you’re out too. If you hit the ball unto the line you’re out. The last 2 rules are if you hit the ball into your square you’re out, and if you hit the ball 2 times you’re out.

Next, I’m going to tell you about the equipment. You will need a dodge ball with air in it, chalk to draw the 4 square, and an open space for the court to be.

Last, I will tell you how to solve the problems you have. If someone says you’re out and you don’t think you are, you play rock, paper, scissors. Even if the whole line thinks you’re out, and you don’t think so, play rock, paper, scissors. Now you know how to play, and what you need to play 4-square.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Parker--

    I like the way that you say, "Even if the whole line thinks you're out, and you don't think so, play rock, paper, scissors." It is good to know how to stand up for what you think, even when everyone else thinks you are wrong. It is also good to have a way to solve arguments.

    Do you like playing 4-square?

    Crossing Rebecca

    ReplyDelete