Saturday, November 12, 2011

Jacy

If I had super powers, I would change my hands into giant Knives. I would use them to make dinner. I would also change my hands into giant wips. I would use my wips to catch someone. I would turn my hands into bulldozers. I would use them to Knock down hoses. I would turn my hands into jet packs. I would use them to soar with the birds.

If I could do super parkore, I would run up walls. I would jump of buildings. I would jump on a helicopter.

If I had super strength, I would run threw the New York City ??? all of the cars with my shoulders.

1 comment:

  1. Point: I like the fact that you would use your hands as whips to catch people. That is very brave and heroic of you. "I would also change my hands into giant wips. I would use my wips to catch someone."

    Question: I would like to know if you would turn your feet into anything. Would you turn them into rockets so you could fly higher than the birds? What kind of dinner would you make with your giant knives? Maybe some delicious sandwiches for your friends?

    Mr. Rich

    ReplyDelete