Friday, November 11, 2011

Lucia

Thunder and Lightning

If I would have any power, I would have the power of Lightning and thunder.

If I did have the power of Lightning and Thunder, I would use thunder when I got mad at my friends. I would use Lightning when I am sad. For example I’ll use Lightning when one of my relatives dies.

I would make Lightning and thunder by grabbing water, and electricity. Then I would mix them well. That is how I would make thunder and lightning.

I want these powers, because I like learning about thunder and lightning. I think thunder and lightning are interesting, because of the flashes, and noises.

If you had a power what would it be?

2 comments:

  1. Point:
    You chose interesting and very creative powers. I like the way you explained them: "If I did have the power of Lightning and Thunder, I would use thunder when I got mad at my friends. I would use Lightning when I am sad."
    Question:
    What other possible uses could those powers have? For example, I imagine you could use them in New Year's Eve as fireworks!

    Eduardo.

    P.S.: Regarding your final question, the power I'd choose is super speed, like Flash, so I can do anything in a matter of seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Point:
    I really liked the way you used your powers. I think the thunder for being mad was very appropriate. I particularly liked the way you described making them. "I would make Lightning and thunder by grabbing water, and electricity. Then I would mix them well."
    Question:
    Did you know that lightning adds nitrogen to the rain, which is one of the reasons plants grow so fantastically after a storm? I always think this is such a wonderful thing to happen after such a dramatic event, as if the madness and sadness create happiness. You might like to use that in your story.
    Tina
    Oh and about the power: I'm not sure I would choose a power. I think having a power would be just like having a strength, sometimes it's a really great thing to have and sometimes it becomes our weakness, because we rely on it, in situations we could probably use something else.

    ReplyDelete