Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Lanaireoje

When I grow up, I want to be a Vet. I really want to know animals more.

    I love to get smart about animals. I like to train animals, because I want animals to be nice to people in  the world. when I train them, they will movie a lot. Some animals are mean. When you train them they become nice. I will let people test them everyday.

    I also like helping animals. I like helping them because we want all animals to stay in Portland, Oregon. I also like helping them because it makes me happy. I like to see them get better.

    I love animals because they increase my skills in classwork. I also love to get to know about new breeds of animals. They are very small and big. I also like to see many animals with different colors. I like animals like birds, cats, and dogs.

    I want to be a Vet when I grow up. I will see animals in my dream. No! No! No one can take my dream! The end.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Lanaireoje--

    I like the fact that you are not going to let anyone take away your dream. I am glad that your love of animals helps with your classwork skills, because you will have to be a very good student to become a vet someday. It is a lot of very hard work. I hope you are able to fulfill your dream.

    What animal would you most like to be able to train?

    Crossing Rebecca

    ReplyDelete