Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cindi

About Pandas

Pandas are black and white sometimes pandas eat banana on trees or they eat bamboo on ground. Pandas have black ears black arms and black legs. Pandas paws are brown, their stomach is white. When there is danger they go up the tree so the bad people don’t hurt the pandas. The pandas eat a lot of bamboo so that they could get tall. Pandas could also run fast. When pandas don’t eat there fur goes up it looks tired. Pandas sleep in night but up on the branches. Pandas are cute because they are black and white. They are my favorite colors. Sometimes when I see pandas I feel like touching their fur. Their fur is smooth and soft.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Cindi,

    I agree with you that pandas are very cute. You taught me something that I didn't know. I didn't know that pandas eat bananas. I thought that they only ate bamboo.

    What do you think about sleeping in a tree? Would it be fun or scary to be a panda?

    Crossing Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Point: You have included a lot of details about what pandas look like and what they do when they are scared: "When there is danger they go up the tree so the bad people don’t hurt the pandas."

    Question: Do you think pandas only sleep in bamboo trees to get away from danger or do you think they find them comfortable? Would you like to sleep in a bamboo tree?

    Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Point: Hi Cindi! I have never seen a real panda so I am truly fascinated by what you have written about them.

    Question: I am filled with curiosity and would like to ask you something. Are Pandas friendly? Is it okay to touch or pet them?

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindi,

    You did a great job describing pandas.
    I think if you organize your sentences based on a topic, then it will be easier to read. For example, put sentences that talk about what pandas eat together and put sentences that talk about how pandas look closer together.

    I would like to know how you feel when you see a cute panda?

    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you like pandas i do :)-Karla

    ReplyDelete