Sunday, November 13, 2011

Kiran


Have you ever imagined trying to fly?

If you could fly what would you be? Let me tell you what I would be. I would be a peregrine falcon. I would swoop down, down down at 200 miles per hour to get my prey. I would see my friends having chicks and taking good care of them. I would live on a 100 acre grassland.

If I could travel anywhere I would go to Sweden. When I go to Sweden I might get to see rare species of birds. I would see ice and snow. I would fly as fast as I could and amuse people. When it is summer I would eat the delicious vegetables.

Another place I would go in Paris. I would set on the Eiffel Tower. I would be so still, people would think I’m a statue. When I would swoop down and scare people after that I would go to sleep. I’m sure would be fun to be a peregrine falcon.

1 comment:

  1. Point: You seem to have learned a lot about peregrine falcons. I congratulate you on that. Isn't "peregrine" a lovely big word? I like the image of you being a peregrine falcon on the Eiffel tower. What a great way to combine a super power with travel.

    Question: Do you know about falconry, where people work together with hawks and falcons as a team? Do you think it would be fun to work with a peregrine falcon if you couldn't be one yourself?

    Crossing Rebecca

    ReplyDelete