Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lanaireoje

The Halloween. I’m going to ask some questions and if you know the answer raise your hands. You will be lucky to get called on.

Why I’m not allowed to celebrate Halloween. Are you allowed to celebrate Halloween? Well I’m not allowed.

I’m not allowed because I’m a Christian. Christians are people who celebrate the Lord. Lord said never celebrate the dead by trick-or-treating.

What does trick-or-treating mean? Trick-or-treating means to trick people with your costumes for treats.

What is Lord? Lord is the one who made this word. He taught that everyone knew him. Some mean people nailed him to the cross.

Every year we go to Washington Vancouver. We do activities to harvest and ask questions. That is it for today.

3 comments:

  1. Point: I like that you are a Christian, that you celebrate Jesus, and that you obey your parents. I am glad that you shared about something that is so important to you. Some people who are Christians don't think that celebrating Halloween is wrong, because Jesus didn't actually talk about it. But I agree with you that it would be wrong to trick people with costumes or to celebrate death. I am a Christian too.

    Question: What is your favorite thing to do to celebrate the Lord?

    Crossing Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. go to church and play games and prey.... i also like to watch movies and eat popcorn and do art and make diffrent things....
    from:lanaireje hayes
    to:Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ms luria this is lanaireoje i was in your class last year at rigler every one says hi

    ReplyDelete