Sunday, November 13, 2011

Ben

If I had a super power I would have money making power.

Well, with my me power I would make a list of useless things I would buy for my amusement. I would buy a mansion. I would get a hot tub. Last but not least a walking sock.

I’d buy a crew to do all the jobs. I don’t want. I’d by Fat Albert. I’d, buy the announce, I’d also by the word. I would use my power in many ways. I would use if to fill my hot tub. I would rub it in people face. I would party with my money. I would also make it into a pair of money pants.

3 comments:

  1. Point: I think it is interesting that the super-power you would like to have is one that some grownups actually seem to have.

    Question: What is a walking sock? If I can ask a second question it would be, why would you buy things that you think of as useless?

    Crossing Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ben,
    A money making power does sound like a great way to get amusement.

    I think it would be a good idea to describe the things you would buy and how having so much money would make you feel. For example, you could describe what the mansion would look like. Or you could explain how you would feel if you would rub your money in people's face.

    My question is this: Do you think you would get bored with the things you buy after you have used them? I know people who have hot tubs who don't even use them because they got bored after a few months. What would you want your super power to be after you got bored with all the things your money could buy?

    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your little story

    ReplyDelete