Sunday, November 13, 2011

Seraiah

Have you ever thought of having the power to be an animal? Well I have. what if you could? If I could I would be a frog swimming in a pond and I will be crooking and see a frog laying eggs and growing into frogs. I could be a Monarch Butterfly eating milk, weed plants and laying there eggs when the mother dies. I could be a Jaguar getting water from a pond and see a mom Jaguar teaching her cubs how to walk and get food. I could be a electric eel. And I might see a electric eel sting a scuba diver. I could be a snow bunny and I would hear other bunnies hopping in the snow.

I could be a monkey eating bananas in a tree with other monkeys. I could be a bird and make a nest at the top of the biggest tree in the world. And when I am up there I will hear birds singing to their babies. And I would love to be an animal.

1 comment:

  1. Point: I love your beautiful descriptions of all kinds of animals. I feel from reading what you have written that you also like learning about animals, and reading about them. I like that too.

    Question: Have you ever thought about writing a whole story that would tell about something that happened to you as if you were an animal? I bet you could write wonderful stories about that.

    Crossing Rebecca

    ReplyDelete