Saturday, November 12, 2011

Cindi

If I was invisible, I could make myself into water, I could put myself into the mirror, I will put myself into the window. I will also make myself into plastic.

When would I use my power?

I would use my power when there is danger. When there is a robbery and when somebody is trying to hurt me. I would use my power when someone is trying to steal money.

Why do I want the power?

I want the power because, I could save people. If someone try to hurt somebody, I could get in their way so no one could see me. When something bad happens.

2 comments:

  1. Point: I like that you would use your powers to help other people. "I want the power because, I could save people. If someone try to hurt somebody,"

    Question: Are you interested in healthcare or teaching? These are two fields where you could be helpful to people.

    Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Point: The super-power to be invisible would be a good one so that people wouldn't hurt you. I like that you would use it to help other people as well as so that you wouldn't get hurt yourself.

    Question: Do you think anyone might miss you if you became invisible and they couldn't see you anymore?

    Crossing Rebecca

    ReplyDelete