Thursday, November 10, 2011

Karla



When I grow up, I want to be a vet. I would like take care of animals. I love to help animals and I like to see them. I am going to get a pet or I might even get three pets. That is what I want to do when I grow up. Here are more reasons why I like animals. They are silly, cute, huggable, sweet, playful and love to explore. They are nice and love to eat. I love walking them at the park and playing fetch at the park I carry them and hold them. I play outside with them while I make food and water to drink. They nap while I do this. I love animals so now you know what I want to do when I grow up.

2 comments:

  1. Point: Carla, I am sure you will be a great veterinarian! I like the descriptive adjectives you used in this sentence,

    "They are silly, cute, huggable, sweet, playful and love to explore."

    Question: Do you know what kind of animal you would like as a pet when you grow up?

    Mr. W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla,
    I love animals too! What a great story. You have listed many reasons you like animals and what you do with them.I really like the sentence that says- "they nap while you do this".
    Keep up the good work,
    Mrs. T

    ReplyDelete