Saturday, November 12, 2011

Kendyl

Special powers

Have you ever dreamed of flying with a airplane? If I could fly with a airplane, I would more fun in live.

I would fly with airplane. I would watch blue birds. Next I would watch ducks. Then I would watch dogs play.

It would be fun flying places. I want to go to the park. Next I want to go the animal shelter. Then I will go to my friends house. Last I will go to my home.

Do you ever want to help people. I would help fire fighters. Next I would help police. Then last but not the lest I would help babies.

1 comment:

  1. Point: It seems like you like animals. I like the way that you would use the ability to fly to watch different kinds of animals and to go to the animal shelter. I also like the fact that you would want to use your super power to help.

    Question: What would you want to do in order to help babies?

    Crossing Rebecca

    ReplyDelete