Monday, November 21, 2011

Karla

Have you ever played four square? Well I have, but just like 25 or 6 times.

So, I am going to tell you about some moves that I heard of. So, there’s cherry bombs and regular throw, bubble and head throw I think.

Now I am going to tell you about what you need for four square. That is called equipment. So, this is what you need. The court a place to stand on, like paws, a rubber ball. You also need at least 4 players to play the game.

Finally, I am going to tell you solving problems. So you can rock paper scissors and maybe tell the teacher, and also you can say sorry or just by solving the problem by your self.

1 comment:

  1. Point: It seems like there are a lot of complicated throws in 4 square. I like the fact that you listed the names for some of them. I also think it's interesting that you gave quite a few ways to solve problems.

    Question: I do not know why you and Cindi have identical essays. Did someone make a mistake in posting on the blog or did you copy from each other?

    Crossing Rebecca

    ReplyDelete