Thursday, November 3, 2011

If I could fly

Super power

                         Have you ever dreamed of flying. well if   you have .This is a story for you .Because I will be flying. I would see eagles eat   salmon and other fish. I would also     see eagles soaring threw the clouds’ I would race with them to. And we would play at the beach

                                                                        
                                                           FLIYING WITH          
                                                           THE EAGLES                  
        I would see the Ifeltower .I would see all the fancy Buildings. I    would do tricks for near by villagers’ I would

 See all the bridges and lights.


                                                             BONCING ON THE
                                                                          CLOUDS
                I would sit on top of the clouds’ would .I would play leap frog with the blue jays ‘and slide down all the rainbows. I would go to space and say hi to the astronauts.


                                          The end

3 comments:

  1. Point: This wonderful sentence really makes me want to fly. I would love to slide down all the rainbows!

    "I would play leap frog with the blue jays ‘and slide down all the rainbows."

    Question: What do you think you would find at the bottom of the rainbow?

    Mr. W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have dreamt of flying, so yes, this story was for me.
    And I like that you would fly to space and say "hi" to the astronauts. Can you imagine how suprised they would be to see you come flying up to the window of their rocket?
    What kind of tricks do you think you would do for the villagers?
    I always wanted to fly but not as much as I wanted to write. If I write then I can fly or anything else I want.
    I like your story and hope you continue to write stories,
    your friend Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Violet. You write about lots of beautiful things. Someday, I think, you will write poems. You will fly far with poems. Please write more.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete