Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Reese

A Bunny

I like bunny because they are so soft and they are so cute. I once had 1 I gave them carrots, she ate them I gave her broccoli. Then I bought another bunny it was boy bunny they had baby bunny. They where pink and there eyes where closed. Then some girl came, a friend of mine. She touch one of the baby bunny and it died. Because if they are baby it will die. Then the bunnys opened there eyes. They changed color is white not pink. Because if they are pink they are still babies. I like bunnys because they are sweet and they eat funny. I once took one to school and I got in trouble. At my old school named Winninty. Then I brought a bunny that is my pillow it is pink.

2 comments:

  1. Point: I kept bunnies once too. And you are write, they are soft and cute, and baby bunnies have their eyes closed when they are born. I like the way that they wiggle their noses when they eat.

    Question: Is your pink bunny pillow furry?

    Crossing Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Point: It sounds like you took really good care of your bunnies: feeding them vegetables and being able to take care of more than one bunny.
    "I gave them carrots, she ate them I gave her broccoli. Then I bought another bunny it was boy bunny they had baby bunny."

    Question: Did you feed the baby bunnies carrots and broccoli too? Or did the mom bunny feed the baby bunnies?

    Abbey

    ReplyDelete