Thursday, November 17, 2011

Jennifer


I wish I could fly. Have you ever dreamed about flying Magic around, well I have? I saw a bird.

I want to see birds flying. If I saw a bird flying I would touch them. I would go to the ocean and see birds. I would look for big birds flying around. I would fly around the world like sand.

I would fly to California. I would fly to California because it is so hot over there. I would go to the place of Disney stores. I would find things like stuff like keys and toys. I would go to the beach and see animals in the water like a sea lion.

I would like to fly to Mexico. I will see people make papel picado. I would see the roller coaster. I would go to the park Sunseeds. I would pat my head only 3 seconds under water because the water is warm.

2 comments:

  1. Point: Jennifer, I truly hope that your dream to be able to 'fly' and travel to the wonderful places you wish to see will someday come true.

    Question: For the meantime, can you tell me more about the places you wish to visit and the stuffs you long to buy there?

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer,

    I like how you describe the things you talk about. You said, "I would fly around the world like sand." It helps me picture what you are telling me. And you said, "I would go to the beach and see animals in the water like a sea lion." This sentence helps me picture what you mean be animals at the beach.

    You told us what you would see if you could fly. I want to know what you would hear, feel or taste if you could fly?

    Monique

    ReplyDelete