Saturday, December 10, 2011

Taylor



I have always wanted to write on a piece of paper for a year. 

In that same forest. But out of now were a huge yellow truck came and chopped me done and they tack me to a pencil making factory.

Soon when they were done I was not a 200 year old tree. I was a brand new yellow pencil but out of now were I was brought in a boy with lots of other pencils. I got taken in a store named Lloyd center “It is a big store” I said to the other pencils. So ever one in the box saw a person. Everyone that the person name was Green because. She was wearing green. She threw them in the cart and she bought us.

The next day I got taken to a 4th grade class, when I got there I was sad but I thought about it and then I was very happy that I can write on a piece of paper. I said ‘My dream came true”, I yelled. The first person that used me was Taylor. He got me and took me to the sharpener and I said “Help me please any one Help” when It was my torn he sharpener me and I ??? but when I was in side the pencil sharpener I ???. When I was finish he made me write on something but out of now where a person took me from Taylor and the person that took me took my eraser of and threw it in the ground and Taylor got me back. Now I told hem if he came got my eraser back and Taylor said “ She ??? for my pencil”, So he started to look for it.

In the next day he told me if you want to play games before school starts and I told him If he found my eraser and I also told how can I play game if I don’t have any arm and he said “I don’t now, So he told me that he did found my eraser so he got the eraser and he pecked me up and he put It on me and I said “This is my eraser,” and this is my story how I lost my erasure.







1 comment:

  1. This is the best story about a pencil I have ever read, Taylor. I like how you were able to imagine what the pencil would have been thinking. Did you really have a pencil that lost its eraser?

    ReplyDelete