Sunday, December 4, 2011

Reese

Total Miner
Imagine you found a cave and started mining. You saw gold or coal maybe diamond or ruby. That’s what total miner would be like.

You need blocks to make houses. You can get them from coal, sand, grass and mining. Here are some more thing about the game.Your just mining under ground or up top. You build houses with the blocks.

You need to make pick axes if you want to miner you use coal to make torches for light. You use torches to light caves maybe your house. The underworld!! If you have the guts you could go down there. The lava would knock you out then you get back up. Spiders choose you and knock you out. Jacy and I make stairs from top to bottom so you can get out quickly.

There are also portals. They are kind of like stairs, but are faster taking. They allow you to Teleport from one place to another sometimes spiders spawn were you put the portal. It makes people jump with fear when they see spiders. Total miner is one of my favorite games.

2 comments:

  1. Total Miner sounds really interesting, Reese. After reading your blog, I find myself wanting to try and play this game too. But the 'Underworld' sounds really scary. I might have to skip that part. I have to admit that I am not as brave as you.

    Aside from Total Miner, what other games do you play?

    Ms. P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total Miner sounds like a great game, Reese. Do you play it at school, or just at home? I like the idea of exploring underground and finding things. If you build more houses do you get more points?

    David

    ReplyDelete