Sunday, December 11, 2011

Keziah

    I was born at a school called Rigler elementary in the dungeon. People keep breaking me I said ah! Stop it please, the teacher to stop before they get in trouble and you don’t want to see that. At the end of the day I miss so much I sighed with sadness. But I remember I would see them tomorrow!

    Then I remembered again today was the last day of school. I said to the other pencils We have a whole lot of days to go I repeated. I thought about when I was being bought how I thought how they were be me and then I don’t know I remembered no more been broken! We shouted Wahoo! Until, it got boring.

    I had an awesome summer! We played pranks all night and scared humans all day it was so fantastic. 

    My life as a pencil is so interesting except being sharpened its painful not awesome.

3 comments:

  1. intresting i like your wrighting and it is awsom thanks for letting us read your auto biography katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is funny to think about the pencils and other school supplies playing and joking when the kids are not around. But I can see how they would get bored eventually. How would you like it if you just had to sit in a box or a basket all summer with just the same other pencils to talk to? But maybe you meant that the pencils could move around on their own, like when you said they could scare humans. Did you mean that they could leave the classroom to scare people, or did they just scare the people that happened to come into the classroom over the summer.

    Thanks for the story.
    David

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keziah,
    I read your story, and thought you were a boy that was born & raised in the dungeon. I was confused until the end when you said you were a pencil! Then I understood about being "broken" & "sharpended", of course it was a pencil! Your story was very imaginative and I could see the pencils in the basement, sneaking up on the people that came down there to get pencils!
    Laura T

    ReplyDelete