Saturday, December 3, 2011

Karla

Art
I have just completed a drawing from my book ugly Doll. I am going to tell you about art. To do art you need somethings. You need paper and it can be any kind of paper-like white paper and writing paper.

Then you need to get color pencils, a regular pencil, crayola crayons (at least 260) and bright colorful markers or any kind of markers, practically. You can draw your family and friends, and pets like dogs, cats, bunny and fish. You can draw some schools and drawings of yourself or ugly dolls. You can just draw anything.

Now here are ideas for what you can draw for projects, like panda bears, you can make it about art, animals and about the history of Martin Luther King Jr. And this is what I know about Art.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Karla,

    Art sounds like a lot of fun! I really like this sentence: "You can just draw anything." because I believe art should come from your imagination and should not be limited by what you see or hear. Draw whatever you can imagine!

    Do you have other drawings? Is there a drawing that you're particularly proud of?

    Ms. K

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really know a lot about art, Karia. I liked your list of the different types of things you can do are with, like pencils, markers, etc. I especially liked the idea of drawing with 260 different colors of crayons! Wow! You could make some great art that way.

    Which is your favorite Uglydoll? I think they are amazing. Each one is different.

    Thanks for your post.
    David

    ReplyDelete