Saturday, December 10, 2011

Seraiah


Life of a Pencil

Well hi! I am a pencil and guess where I was born. In Washington, and I was bought at the Dollertree by a teacher. She took me to a school called Rigler.

Then the next thing I know was in a class full of kindergartners? The next day it was the second day of school, and the Teacher’s name is Maestra Carmen. My owner is Antwauh Seraiah’s little brother. Seraiah is the one who picked apple’s off of me. When I was a tree she is a nice little girl.

That day Antwaun took me to a blender thing (Pencil Sharpener) My friend came out. And I said “Jorge are you OK”?

He said, “yes it tickles.”
I said “O I thought you were crying”.

The Jorge said “Look out your next.” I was scared so I start screaming. Antwauh pushed me in and it was dark in the pencil Sharpener.

Then I started laughing. I got used to the blender thing, and that day was my best day ever.

1 comment:

  1. So far I think yours is the only pencil story where we learn the name of one of the pencils--Jorge. I like your description of the pencil sharpener as a "blender thing". Do you really have a little brother named Antwaun? It was nice of you to put him in your story.

    David

    ReplyDelete