Saturday, December 10, 2011

Jennifer



I am writing about a pencil and it’s going to be about the best day ever.

I am at school. The teacher that is in my class is Ms. Luria they use me, and it tickles when they sharpen me. They use me almost for everything, and I sleep in a pencil bucket. The bucket is grey.

I am going to tell you what is my favorite thing to do is walt for it here it come. It is parties. The first birthday was when my friend came over. Her name is Jennifer. She brought chocolate, and vanilla cupcake. I got chocolate cupcakes.

I am with a box of Jucie. How does a pencil eat a cupcake? With it’s point!

I hope you liked reading my story.

1 comment:

  1. Good story, Jennifer. I like the idea that not only can a pencil be awake, but that it can sleep, too!

    Did you hear the joke about the pencil? It was pointless!

    David

    ReplyDelete